Friday, 3 June 2011

Tomica Limited - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

I am proud to show off both the standard Tomica version & the Tomica Limited of Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (which is famously known as Proton Inspira in Malaysia now). The obvious difference between these two versions is the details on the car.

You are basically paying for what you are getting. If based on recommended retail price, the standard version which comes in the white box only costs about RM 9.00 while the price tag of the higher end Tomica Limited (black box) starts at RM 25.00.

This is a special case for me because I got conned by a bloody flea-market stall owner in Amcorp Mall. She sold the standard version to me at RM 40.00 when the overall market is selling it at only RM 25 at most (still negotiable). But the good thing is, I got a rock-bottom price for the Tomica Limited version from my favorite seller, Mr. Kendrew Hui of Diecast Empire (who also operates a stall in Amcorp Mall). He sold the high-end car to me at only RM 45.00; truly mind-boggling.

Anyway, enjoy the photos :)









this is the most obvious difference; nicer detailed rims, more detailed headlamps with wing mirror for Tomica Limited on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment