Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Welcome Note

Hello there, my name is Jason Heng. Collecting die-cast toy cars of 1/64 and similar scales is my childhood hobby. My main brand of collection is Tomica. But I also appreciate nice toy cars made by Matchbox, Majorette, Real Toy, Norev, Schuco, Siku, etc. 

This blog is dedicated to displaying each & every toy car I have. Whatever details provided with the individual pictures are to my best of knowledge. As such, I appreciate constructive feedback, comments & suggestions from fellow collectors. 

Also, I will also share some of my toy car restoration & repair methods, with step-by-step before, during & after pictures to describe the process for better understanding.

Do contact me at (hengyanhan@gmail.com) if you need advice or assistance to restore, modify or repaint your toy cars. 

Lastly, Welcome To My Blog.

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment